I'm all kinds of jealous... hearing faint noises of what was Miley Cyrus and sorta cool fireworks and a 2 hour commute out of Provo didn't really do it for me. Good thing America kicks trash. I love this country. I feel blessed that the booms of rockets we're fireworks and not actual bombs.
you may be surprised to hear this, as i was surprised to see, but idaho falls may have the best fireworks display ever. i saw the sky actually on fire for three second. i swear.
2 comments:
I'm all kinds of jealous... hearing faint noises of what was Miley Cyrus and sorta cool fireworks and a 2 hour commute out of Provo didn't really do it for me. Good thing America kicks trash. I love this country. I feel blessed that the booms of rockets we're fireworks and not actual bombs.
you may be surprised to hear this, as i was surprised to see, but idaho falls may have the best fireworks display ever. i saw the sky actually on fire for three second. i swear.
happy exploding sky day. two days ago.
Post a Comment