Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A photo that makes me happy...

Yeah, I had a hard time narrowing the field. Forget narrowing the field. These photos make me happy. They're in a totally random, nonsensical order.


Taken by Trisha's folks on our white trash roadtrip to a nascar event in NC. I have a huge, disgusting mullet.


Taken by my little brother at the top of the Bunker Hill Monument (while I was contemplating throwing up).


Taken toward the end of an absurdly fun trip to Palmyra.


Ben and I at a 1920's themed party.


One of a series. Taken on Jason's famous trip to Boston. (The one he met his wife to be on)


Taken at Jason and Pugs' wedding. Yancy, Jason, and I are remarkably handsome fellows.


Taken on my visit to the Virgin Islands to see Kirsti. There are wild donkeys on St. Johns. They like bagel bites.


My mom and Grandma watching the Sox at Fenway.


This is what my friend Danger does when you try to photograph her.


Gina asked me to write on her cast. So I did.


2 of my nieces. Taken on my phone. Totally cute.


The day I came home and found David, Ben, and Bryce piling snow against Evie's door. I of course, joined in.


Danielle in Providence.


Taken from the old North Bridge on my little brother's trip to Boston last summer.


Jenny Owen Youngs, Bess Rogers, and Allison Weiss a few nights ago in Boston.


The after pic of the dessert sampler my gf and I pounded at Finale in Harvard Square the other night.


Timothy on Halloween 2007.


My 27th Birthday Party which for some reason was like 80% girls.


Megan getting a love tap from Paul Revere on a visit she and Christina made to Boston.


Taken in the harbor on my first trip to Boston, when I fell in love with the city. Seth, Tim, Marie... good times.


Funnest night of the summer I lived in NYC, hands down.


The day I bought my Strat.


I don't remember what inspired this impromptu rock out, but I jumped really high in the air.


My Pride and Joy 1969 Fender Rhodes.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that the one we picked up in Vegas? Man, that was a random trip.

Meg Ruth said...

Oh Paul, you devil you. Good, good times.

Jnuck said...

I'm loving this blog series. And even though I don't know most of the people in these pictures, they make me happy too. You have a good life, my friend.

NatAttack said...

PHEW. I was really hoping I'd appear in one of these photos. It proves we're friends. Your b-day party was one of my first months in the city. And I was at your 30th too. Ohhhhh how fast time flies.

Meg Ruth said...

So I found the blog post that best night in NYC was from. I thought Prince made me take that video off YouTube but it still played on my blog, hopefully it will work for you too.

http://blog.megruth.com/2006/07/comic-life.html

Jenna said...

Love the one of you with your guitar behind you! So many good ones...what in the heck is around Mom's neck at Fenway??? When did you gain the ability to defy gravity so??? I cannot get even close to that high, you are awesome, bro, and I miss you!!!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Lovin' so many of these pics. Jared you rock.

Blog Archive