I defend myself thus:
1. It was a very good deal.
2. She was beautiful. She really called to me like a siren, I'm dead serious. I was powerless to deny her.
3. It's my first Fender, my first Strat... It's really time I became a man.
4. No interest credit line on new bank account.
5. It's an American Strat, which means it's like an investment, and it's value should appreciate over time.
6. We're in love and to Hell with the world if they can't be happy for us.
7. Look at it...go ahead. Look.







5 comments:
she's beautiful man. absolutely beautiful.
i'm sure the two of you will be very happy together.
i still need to learn to play bass betty.
al taught me how to play a G major scale last nite. i suck. but i'm working on it. just thought you should know.
You'll do fine, you've got manly fingers... I mean, err...(foot)
i think it's a match made in heaven
Post a Comment