Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Crisis Speed-Dial
- My Last Weekend in New York (Long Version)
- My Last Weekend In New York (Short Version)
- Does that make me crazy? Probably.
- "Value Added"
- Dear Magnificent,
- Splitting hairs.
- My Studio is my Home.
- Last week of my internship.
- Premium words indeed.
- Everything is Illuminated.
- Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's Wife.
- Heat.
- One of my better experiences.
-
▼
August
(14)
3 comments:
I also very much liked this book! I think it was written wonderfully. If you are interested in any kind of autism or behavioral disorders...this is book you should read.
Sadly enough, those are the only two books I've ever read in my life.
Sigh, I wish I had more to offer.
Okay, okay...Jenny Rogers can give you a reading list a million times longer and better than I, but I think you'd like "The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" by Michael Chabon. Pure literary bliss. Very premium.
I've already read that, and it was good. Something else.
Post a Comment