Holy crap I'm exhausted! I love you people so much, but 60+ hours/no break with anybody is kinda tough. I'm now going to sleep. Expect a real version of this post within a couple of days.
Love, Jared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
August
(14)
- Crisis Speed-Dial
- My Last Weekend in New York (Long Version)
- My Last Weekend In New York (Short Version)
- Does that make me crazy? Probably.
- "Value Added"
- Dear Magnificent,
- Splitting hairs.
- My Studio is my Home.
- Last week of my internship.
- Premium words indeed.
- Everything is Illuminated.
- Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's Wife.
- Heat.
- One of my better experiences.
-
▼
August
(14)
2 comments:
sorry...didn't know i was so...hard to be with... sniff, sniff...sob, sob...
It's true though; sixty hours of even myself and I'm going nuts: tearing out hair, putting gum wrappers on my nose....you know, the usual. :)
Post a Comment