I just found this note in an old notebook... it was written several months ago in the middle of what Jen can attest was a pretty nasty period in my life.
"Here’s the problem in a nutshell.
Crying is bad enough, but crying by your self is downright terrible. What is my problem? I don’t even have somebody I can be honest with. I think I have all these friends and then I have to cry and there’s nobody I can trust with that who won’t think I’m seriously chucked (Maybe I am and that’s the problem). How awful is that? I guess some people want to cry alone, but I can’t understand that. Crying (by which I really mean crying in self-pity) is so detestable to me that I can’t stand doing it alone. In earlier years I had it all going for me. I never used to cry much and I used to have friends I could have cried to, should the need arise. Now I cry a shameful amount and have no such friends. That absolutely sucks."
It just occured to me how happy I am that I no longer feel that way. So my friends, thank you for being good to me. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
October
(18)
- "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."
- The Funk of 40,000 Years
- If you have to ask if this is about you...
- The Answers:
- Funny you should ask...
- Breathe in the air...
- Help Me Donna. Help, help me Donna...
- Friday the 13th...
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
- I renamed my blog.
- Intercourse ensues!
- Please tell me somone else is as retarded as me...
- When it's 2am and you can't sleep...
- Ah... music. Again and at last.
- God bless uncyclopedia....
- A Happy Trade...
- For Megan and Christina...
- Rock and Role-call. Choke on your delicious soup!
-
▼
October
(18)
3 comments:
I am happy that you are happy :)
i love you.
nasty doesn't even begin to describe...
there was altogether too much crying going on then. i'm sorry you felt you had to do it alone.
Post a Comment