Friday, October 27, 2006

If you have to ask if this is about you...

It's not about you. It's about one particular person and I assure you, it's not you. Unless it's you. But I'm pretty sure you don't read this anymore.

I'm sorry. I just saw you in my phone today and got a pang in my conscience. Yes, apparently I have one. I'm sorry I snubbed you. I'm sorry for whatever I said, and I'm sorry I didn't try a couple more times when you didn't return my last few calls. I was just thrown off gaurd. I had this whole new life beginning and there was this damn dangling loose end. I tried to ignore it, but you made yourself known. Instead of tying it up like a big boy I ran away and waited until it just sluffed off and got tired of being ignored. So anyway, I'm really sorry. Unfortunately I fear I'm not sorry enough to do this to your face (or over the phone, as the case may be). A real friend would call and set this straight. But I'm the kind of friend who blogs an obscure apology a month and a half later. Still, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Blog Archive