Wednesday, October 04, 2006
A Happy Trade...
So I've owned this amazing Fender Amp that I hardly ever play for almost a year. It's beautiful, it's vintage, it's a classic... But I never play it. And there's this seriously rocking amp I've coveted for a long time. Today I was contacted by someone who wanted to trade me straight across, my amp for the dream amp. So I did it. We both got high value for our trades and we both went away very happy. So here's my amp. It sounds incredible, and as the girls upstairs can witness, it's louder than sin. I'm all kinds of happy. I didn't spend a penny and my guitar rig just got even more awesomer. Here's my new baby... Zoe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
October
(18)
- "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."
- The Funk of 40,000 Years
- If you have to ask if this is about you...
- The Answers:
- Funny you should ask...
- Breathe in the air...
- Help Me Donna. Help, help me Donna...
- Friday the 13th...
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
- I renamed my blog.
- Intercourse ensues!
- Please tell me somone else is as retarded as me...
- When it's 2am and you can't sleep...
- Ah... music. Again and at last.
- God bless uncyclopedia....
- A Happy Trade...
- For Megan and Christina...
- Rock and Role-call. Choke on your delicious soup!
-
▼
October
(18)
4 comments:
It's beautiful! I shed a tear of joy for you... I hope you are making lots of windmills with it!
Wow! So pretty. :) I love orange.
I know where you got the name Zoe from...I think
you better blow my mind with that baby this weekend!
Post a Comment