I had a fun day today. Kristy and I went to lunch at Faneuil Hall and then attended the scooper bowl. Ice Cream abounded. It still runs for 2 more days so get down there and pig out. I fear I ate a bit too much ice cream, but at least I didn't puke it up. Huzzah!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Sooo much ice cream. So little tummy.
I had a fun day today. Kristy and I went to lunch at Faneuil Hall and then attended the scooper bowl. Ice Cream abounded. It still runs for 2 more days so get down there and pig out. I fear I ate a bit too much ice cream, but at least I didn't puke it up. Huzzah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
holy crap i totally worked on an account for that thing at work the other day. and for some giant verizon yellow pages cake that was like 12 feet tall and 16 feet wide.
Not a bad problem to have. I'd rather be saying that than "so little ice cream, so much tummy."
Yeah, the cake was hugangus. No one was eating it though. Weird.
how did i let myself miss this ice cream extravaganza??
ayyyyye. never again!
Post a Comment