Thursday, July 24, 2008

The home energy of the future.


I was reading up on this hydrogen cell car that Honda has. Turns out the only place you can fill one up is in Southern California, but this is their idea for the future. Sounds great right? I was curious what kind of timetable they had for such developments till I saw the cyborg upstairs. Seriously, home robot? I think this a few years off.

Also the kid in the room next door appears to be hanging his/herself.

2 comments:

adam said...

i will not read your spoiler about the future.
but i already have three home robots. they've each killed. because i told them to.

James the Bames said...

Didn't you already have a home robot back when you lived in Provo? I think it's name was Hochhalter, or something equally futuristic-sounding. If I remember correctly, it mostly just rapped and drew pictures of other robots.

Hey, I just sent you an email to an old address I had (the old headroom audio address), which might not be current. If you don't get it, email me.