I know I've told a number of people about this, but I figured I'd make a general announcement on the subject.
My supervising engineer Anthony, told me he was going to reccomend that Avatar hire me on a freelance basis in September. He tells me that's good for about 10-15 studio hours a week. Which is not a full time gig, but great. I'd be making $35/hour. But obviously I need some other work if I'm gonna stay in New York. So I'm on the lookout for a part time job with later hours. I'm gonna check into TV/Radio stations and possibly some clubs and post-houses. So pray I can find some other work so I can stay in New York. Or pray that I don't so I can come back West, whichever you like.
Love, Jared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Another moleskine gem.
- Organic.
- A Pleasant Surprise.
- Scribbled in my Moleskine sometime yesterday.
- Back in New York City.
- More Boston.
- I love lamp.
- AWESOME.
- San Dimas High School Football Rules!
- Our house becomes a home. (Sorta)
- "Wow, I know you said you were flat-footed, but WOW."
- An Edible Ice Cream Receptacle
- Employment news.
- I'm doing the 7's thing...
- Having a subway car to yourselves...
- When the lights go down in the city, and the sun s...
- This is what I ate tonight.
- A weekend in Boston, MA
-
▼
July
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment