For which I blame Kylee and Kristi.
7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Own an awesome studio.
2. Make a film and enter it in festivals.
3. Have 3 or so kids. With a wifey.
4. Make Kristi watch an entire movie in one sitting.
5. Kiss Zooey Descanel.
6. Do karayoke several more times. And recieve a standing ovation or an encore.
7. Shake Ingmar Bergman's hand.
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Whistle worth a damn.
2. Eat seafood of nearly any variety.
3. Drugs.
4. Wake up early. Well I can, but it's hard.
5. A flip, front or back.
6. "Breakdance". Which is an improper term, but nonetheless I wish I could.
7. Stop buying recording/music equipment with all spare funds.
7 Things I say often:
1. "You're a horrible person."
2. Rad.
3. "You are making me sooo angry." (In Carl's voice)
4. Numberless jokes from Arrested Development that only a few people get.
5. "I want to kiss a girl."
6. "So, this one time, Adam and I..."
7. (Sung) The lyrics to one of 8 billion songs that run through my mind on a daily basis.
7 Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1. The New Testament from Acts to Revelations.
2. Killing Yourself to Live.
3. Sex, Drugs and Coco Puffs.
4. The Infinite Atonement.
5. Most of the other books I love are actually too depressing to read over and over again in rapid succesion.
6.
7.
7 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (originally movies):
1. "Storm Coming" by Gnarls Barkley
2. "Days Go By" by Duncan Sheik
3. "Wandering" by Ben Folds and Darren Jesse
4. "Oh What a Night" by The Four Seasons
5. "Ghost in this House" by Hugh Prestwood (Allison Krauss and Union Station)
6. "I Do." by Jude
7. "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac
7 Movies I could watch over and over (you whimps):
1. "Duel at Ichijoji Temple" by Hiroshi Inigaki
2. "All the Real Girls" by David Gordon Green
3. "Winter Light" by Ingmar Bergman
4. "The Hudsucker Proxy" by the Choen Brothers
5. "Kagemusha" by Akira Kurosawa
6. "Magnolia" by Paul Thomas Anderson
7. "The Royal Tenenbaums" by Wes Anderson
7 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:
1. Sheer Awesomeness.
2. Intelligence.
3. Their Humor, Hyjinx, and Hilarity.
4. Genuine-inity.
5. Spontaneity.
6. Willingness to sing loudly and badly with me in public.
7. Likeable faces (mostly).
7 People that I think should do "7".
1. Nobody really needs to waste their time on this. I was just pretty bored.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(101)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Another moleskine gem.
- Organic.
- A Pleasant Surprise.
- Scribbled in my Moleskine sometime yesterday.
- Back in New York City.
- More Boston.
- I love lamp.
- AWESOME.
- San Dimas High School Football Rules!
- Our house becomes a home. (Sorta)
- "Wow, I know you said you were flat-footed, but WOW."
- An Edible Ice Cream Receptacle
- Employment news.
- I'm doing the 7's thing...
- Having a subway car to yourselves...
- When the lights go down in the city, and the sun s...
- This is what I ate tonight.
- A weekend in Boston, MA
-
▼
July
(18)
2 comments:
Hudsucker Proxy?? Really...I hated that movie and I'm still wishing I could have those 2 hours back...thanks for the 7's!
.
Post a Comment