Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Our house becomes a home. (Sorta)






So Seth and I have both been making some improvements to our living space. The initial improvements of air conditioning and blinds (Yancy and I used to have to get naked in front of an open window) were accomplished long ago, but slowly our stuff has moved out of suitcases and into more permanant fixtures. Furniture hunts in the moving piles have been fruitful. I now have a small desk, which I'm in process of covering with stickers (we scored a bunch at the siren festival at Coney Island this weekend where we also lifted [read: stole] the awesome green sign that says New York Noise), a media shelf/amp stand, and a score of multi-colored all purpose crates. Seth's wall is covered with maps of New York and the Boroughs. I must say it's starting to look pretty cool. Yes, we both still sleep on the floor, but that's actually a preference more than a necessity.

3 comments:

MegRuth said...

i love that you took that sign

Yancy said...

i want pictures

by the way...i think i like the new look of the blog.

Yancy said...

thanks for the posting of the pics. I really like the New York Noise sign. That's AWESOME!

Blog Archive