Sunday, July 09, 2006

Having a subway car to yourselves...


Is one of the better things in life.

5 comments:

Jason Graham said...

Holy cow I love New York... and Boston... the stuff you can't do on trax! ARRRRR!! UTAH!!!! :) But I love my job.

MegRuth said...

yesss, in the words of yancy..."we own this car!"

Unknown said...

are you sticking around new york for a while? i want to come ride the subway too.

Mooney said...

I'll be here forever I think.

Kylee said...

Just the other day I was singing at the top of my lungs and swinging on one of the poles in on the T and the car was anything but empty. Afterwards this couple (who were in a different car but appherantly they were entertained my by dancing) came up to me with money and said, "nice pole dancing". We all got a big laugh at that!

Keep on making me smile!

Blog Archive