Friday, July 07, 2006

When the lights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bay...


OK, granted that song's about San Fransisco, and the lights never actually go down in New York, unless it's a brownout. But hey, it's Journey and it went with the picture. Good enough.

In addition to taking the above photograph, I played in a fountain in Battery Park last night and got soaked. I then ate chinese food and slept in a queen bed with 3 other people. Finally, I woke up in a strange place, late for work. And yet, I am posistive that all of these things need to happen on a more regular basis.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought boys didn't share beds. does this mean the other three people were girls? scandalous!

Mooney said...

We went boy, girl, boy, girl.

Sarah said...

Anytime.

Tang Tang said...

Fantastic picture, Jared! I mean the bay one...not the mental image of tangled bodies on a bed.

Boy, girl, boy, girl...really!

Blog Archive